Schedule for Term 2, SY 2016-2017
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and extended by K. Morrison & N.Hamshaw.
Past Exam papers IGCSE papers 1 to 4 use the www.xtremepapers.com and www.igcsecentre.com.
Topics for the week: Term -2 week 5
Chapter 22: Functions, pages 477- 483 (This chapter will be taken up on Wednesday, 8th February, 2017 which will be after the Mock exams)
The maths mock exam papers will be given back to students on Tuesday, 7th February yet should be returned before end of the lesson.
All exercises on functions. Exercise 22.5- 22.7, pages 477- 483
1. Function Notation
2. Composite function
3. Inverse of a function
1) Be on time in each math class
2) Be attentive and engaged in discussion
3) Be sure to complete all assigned tasks of the day
4) Be respectful and listen to instructions, do not argue
5) Be an independent learner
6) Be prepared for any quizzes and tests
7) Be aware and follow school's policies, e.g. wearing of complete uniform, no mobile phones in class,
be punctual, etc..